Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Treasures . . . Round 2


Okay . . .
I'm finally getting around to posting
our Vintage Treasures Round 2.
We found these items at different
estate sales, shops and flea markets around town.

Love this collection of old photos. 
I will be downloading them to make cards.

This pic is just fabulous.
It is so precious, and an 8x10.


 I purchased this old window frame that was missing
2 panes. I cut wood to fit and made a chalkboard in one
and a burlap bulletin board in the other. It sold at Junk Fest.


 A vintage white bread box and a crown burlap flour sack 
(soon to be added to my etsy shop),
a stack of old maps, and that is an old wallpaper book
on top of the bread box.

 This is a very old Bingo game where you spin to call
the numbers and then mark them with a peg.

 Two more of my favorite things. I was sad to see them
go at Junk Fest ~ a folding card table with a gorgeous floral top
and this wonderful old bronze/brass lady that use to hold an ashtray.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
I've been very busy filling etsy orders . . .
making 20 paper wedding gowns, 
sheet music roses, paper hearts,
and wedding banners.
Thanks so much for your orders. 
I love making custom items for people to enjoy.
 
It was odd seeing children waiting for the
school bus this morning.
Is it really Sept 1?
 
Hope you're enjoying the last days of summer.
We had a wonderful visit with our kids and
granddaughter this weekend.
We love spending time with them.


7 comments:

  1. What wonderful treasures!!
    I just love the bronze lady, how cool is she!!
    have fun creating.
    I know, September 1st YAY
    I need to celebrate, fall is on its way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    looks like you found some good stuff!
    Fall is my favorite time of the year, but that means winter won't be that far away!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old photos are wonderful - glimpsing into old lives . . . and that folding table is very sweet! So much fun to find the bargains and wonder what new lives they will have . . .
    Joy!
    Miss Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Julie, you got a bunch of great stuff! I can never have to many photos, love them!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, great finds, and I'm really lovin' those old wallpaper brushes and galvanized buckets. Wonderful haul, including that great bench. Thanks so much for linking up with VIF, xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Julie! Hasn't summer just screamed by...??? Are you looking forward to a little nip in the air like I am? :) Love the goodies you found and the inspiration you share with your repurposing. You are always so stinkin' creative! :) Glad to hear that all is well with you! Hugs!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...