Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vintage treasures at my great aunt's farm



This week I'm going to share some pics
of treasures from my great aunt's farm in Oregon.
 
 A pic of these old galvanized tubs the
way they have been stored for years,
 hung on a barn wall.
 
 Some treasures we pulled out of the barn.
 




 And . . . 
some of the treasures we took to Junk Fest.


The Captain even found a lederhosen

le·der·ho·sen  pl.n. Leather shorts, with H-shaped suspenders,
traditionally worn by men and boys in the Alpine region such as Bavaria.
 


 An old chix feeder probably built by my great uncle.



Thanks for visiting today.
On my next post I will be sharing 
pics of my great aunt's vintage bottle
collection in her bottle cottage.

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. Wow...what great treasures!! How good do those galvanised tubs look hanging up in that photo, they look in good condition too! I love galvanised tubs, I have three planted with pansies and one hanging off the back fence. Love the chicken feeder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see stuff in old barns! Love all those tubs and... well, I was going to name off all the stuff I love, but that would be everything you showed! :~P That would have been a great show to attend! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A barn full of treasures, how wonderful to be able to rummage around in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling over all these wonderful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so much dang fun! I can't wait to see the vintage bottle collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you know... I would have been like a kid at Christmas pulling all those treasures out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh!!!! I love those kinds of treasures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous stuff!!!! I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...