Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Time with Family and a little Thrifting


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
We got to spend it with our kids and granddaughter.
So, we got to do some of this . . .

and give lots of hugs and kisses.



 We got to do a little thrifting and will be 
adding some new items to my etsy shop.



 Next week is going to be baby week on my blog.
I'll have a tutorial on how to make a diaper cake, 
since I'm making one this week for a friend, 
and some easy to make baby shower
decorations and pom pom tissue flowers.

Hope you all have a great week!
I'm enjoying our new garden blooms 
and can't wait to get outside 
to work in the garden.

~ Julie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!
    Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. I can hardly wait to see what new goodies you'll have in your Etsy shop and the tutorial as well.
    Have a wonderful rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Sabre'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandbaby hugs and kisses are THE BEST!!! Can't wait for the tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's just precious!
    !
    take care,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spending the weekend with grandchildren, too...it's really a special time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl! How are you?

    Such a sweet grandbaby.

    Just finished up with a big yardsale and am so glad it's over. Working on new items for my etsy shop now. Whew!!

    Take care, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...