Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chandelier love . . . . .

I love chandeliers,
and today Funky Junk's themed party is chandeliers.

Over the past few years, we have replaced some of our basic lights with these:

the dining room


our bedroom

added the rope crystals ~ love it!

the master bathroom
this one is petite, only 12" across, still with the vintage glass center;
we added the old style candle covers

the shabby chic guest room
 the lamp shades say "Sweet Dreams"



Love all the crystal prisms. 
They just add a touch of romance to every room.
We purchased them from ebay and craigslist.
What's your favorite lighting?
To see more inspiring chandeliers, check out
Funky Junk's Saturday Night Special ~ Chandeliers here.


Thanks for your kind and wonderful comments!
Have a wonderful day!
~ Julie


Also linking with:
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2011/02/show-and-tell-friday_17.html

8 comments:

  1. I love what you did with them! These vintage lights are so beautiful and are so romantic! My daughter just got an old one and her husband installed it in their hall. It gave the whole foyer a new look! She was deciding like you if she should add shades...fun look! Yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty I don't have any I don't think I could keep them properly dusted.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julie, Your chandeliers look most elegant and really do add a touch of glamour to the rooms in which they are hung. As for me, I have no central lights at all and light rooms by tablelamps alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! Nice chandelier and love your tags posted below.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there ever a bad chandelier!! :)

    I love them all :)

    Thank you Julie for your visit to my blog and encouragement to my works of art.

    Have a beautiful inspiring day of Valentine love.
    xoxo
    Dore
    Your friend in all this fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous, I have to know where you find them??
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love love, the chandeliers, however, I will not covet, or at least I will try very hard not to

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...