Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home Makeover Update

Got to see my oldest daughter this weekend celebrating her 25th Birthday! It's always great to see our kids!

Home makeover updates:
Our vintage style deep sink was installed yesterday in our mudroom. It is nice to again have a sink with water. I will post pics as soon as the room is completed. Still need to put on some knobs and build a cabinet over the freezer.
Picked up the final wood trim for the bead board in the toile powder room ~ will post pics when it is finished also. I hope to find some kind of pics or art that I can hang on black toile.

Other news: too rainy to do any gardening; but we did purchase a new patio umbrella from Pottery Barn; which is gorgeous, and I'm going to make some cushion covers for our vintage wrought iron patio set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...